ANSI Screen Editor
Lambda Text Editor
Lambda Trigram Generator
Quick Tile Viewer
Random Name Generator
The ThreeTeeth Browser
Lambda Text Editor Version 1.06
Lambda Text Editor Version 1.06 for Windows 10/8/7 (1.4 MB)
Lambda Text Editor is a
small and compact program for editing and creating text documents. It is meant
to be a replacement for Notepad or Wordpad. Features include:
- Cut, copy, and paste operations.
- Word count.
- Find and replace text.
- Sorting and reversing of lines.
- Most-recently-used file list.
It requires version 4.5 or newer of the .NET Framework. If you don't already have that you can get it from Microsoft.
Lambda Text Editor is free software and may be distributed freely.
Changes in version 1.06:
- Added "remove newlines" menu item that removes all \n's from a document.
- Updated from .NET Framework 3.5 to .NET 4.5.
- App is now DPI aware and supports monitor scaling settings.
Changes in version 1.05:
- Added the ability to reverse the order of all of the lines in a document.
- Expanded the most-recently-used file list from 4 items to 8.
Changes in version 1.04:
- Added the ability to convert a document to all uppercase or all lowercase.
- Fixed a problem with trying to load a recently-used file that no longer exists.
Changes in version 1.03:
- Added a most-recently-used file list for ease of opening recent files.
- Fixed a problem with trying to click "Save" rather than "Save As" when saving a new file.
Changes in version 1.02:
- Added drag and drop to open files or paste text.
- Added prompt to save a modified document.
- Improved tab key functionality.
- Improved delete key functionality.
Changes in version 1.01:
- Added function to insert date and time.
- Improved delete selection functionality.
Lambda Text Editor has had more than 8000 downloads.
Copyright © 2006-2021 Jason Champion